Jeffrey L. Phillips—Founder
Jeffrey L. Phillips is a Social Security Disability attorney and a founding partner at the law offices of Phillips Disability, P.C.
With a proven track record of success including numerous awards and accolades in recognition of his legal ability and community service Mr. Phillips is a highly skilled litigator that has earned a reputation of excellence among his peers in the legal industry.
When not helping to fight for the rights of his clients, in his free time Jeff enjoys spending time with his family, skiing and traveling abroad.
Awards and Associations
- Volunteer Attorney of the Month Award-Community Legal Service
- William T. Burmingham Award
- Volunteer Lawyer Program Bankruptcy Service award
- Arizona State University-Bachelor of Science
- Arizona State University-Juris Doctorate
Admitted To Practice