Contact Our Albuquerque Location
Have you or someone that you love had your Social Security Disability application denied or need to re-file for benefits?
Perhaps you have recently become eligible for benefits and need assisting filing your initial application?
At the law offices of Phillips Disability, P.C., our Albuquerque Social Security Disability lawyers have comprehensive knowledge of our nation's Social Security Disability laws and are ready to help you obtain the benefits that you may be entitled to receive.
For more information, contact our legal professionals today via any of the options listed below:
Toll Free: 1-800-503-2000
Phillips Disability P.C.
6565 Americas Parkway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Local Phone: 505-257-0800
Directions To Our Albuquerque Office
Heading WEST From Cedar Crest
- Head WEST on I-40 towards Albuquerque
- Exit I-40 at Louisiana Blvd NE just past the Winrock Shopping Center
- Turn right onto Louisiana Blvd NE and head NORTH
- Turn LEFT onto America's Pkwy NE and head WEST
- Continue on America's Pkwy NE past Ojos Locos Sports Cantina
- Phillips Disability, P.C., is located at 6565 America's Pkwy NE, Suite #200
Heading SOUTH From Santa Fe
- Head SOUTH on Old Pecos Trail
- Merge onto I-25 and head WEST towards Albuquerque
- Stay on I-25 through Bernalillo
- Exit I-25 and merge onto Coronado Fwy
- Head EAST on Coronado Fwy
- Turn LEFT onto Louisiana Blvd NE and head NORTH
- Turn LEFT onto America's Pkwy NE
- The Albuquerque office of Phillips Disability, P.C., is located in Suite #200, 6565 America's Pkwy NE
Bernalillo County Service Areas
Located near the Coronado Center, our Albuquerque office proudly provides legal counsel to SSD/SSI applicants throughout Bernalillo County and beyond, including (but not limited to):
- Rio Rancho
- Sandia Park
- South Valley
- Westgate Heights
- Bosque Farms
At Phillips Disability, P.C., we only get paid when a recover is made on your behalf.