Contact Our Tucson Location Today
If you or someone that you love is attempting to obtain Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits or has already been denied those benefits, it's important to have accurate advice that you can depend on.
At the law offices of Phillips Disability, P.C., our attorneys have decades of experience helping disability applicants throughout Arizona and are currently offering 100% FREE evaluations to help determine the merits of your SSD or SSI benefits claim.
To learn more about how we can assist you, contact us today via any of the options listed below:
Toll Free: 1-800-503-2000
Phillips Disability P.C.
One South Church Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
Local Phone: 520-363-3200
Directions To Our Tucson, AZ Location
Heading SOUTH From Casas Adobes
- Take N La Canada Dr South to Tucson
- Turn RIGHT and head WEST on W Miracle Mile
- Turn LEFT and head SOUTH onto I-10
- Exit I-10 at the W Congress St Exit
- Turn LEFT at W Congress St and head EAST
- Keep heading EAST on W Congress St past the Metropolitan Tucson Convention Center
- Turn LEFT onto S Church Ave
- Phillips Disability, P.C., is located on the 12th floor at One South Church Avenue
Heading NORTHWEST From Vail
- Take I-10 and head NORTHWEST towards Tucson
- Keep heading NORTHWEST on I-10 and merge onto S Freeway
- Turn RIGHT and head EAST on W Congress St
- Continue heading EAST on W Congress St past Veinte de Agosto Park
- Turn LEFT and head NORTH on S Church Ave
- Phillips Disability, P.C., is on the 12th floor of One South Church Avenue
Our Service Areas
With our Tucson centrally located, we provide legal services to disability applicants throughout Pima County.
Some of the cities that we serve include (but are not limited to):
- Casas Adobes
- Catalina Foothills
- Valencia West
- Picture Rocks
We only get paid when we obtain a recovery on your claim.